B2 | Reading – FCE
2 Jan 2014 Place Of Learning 0
Cambridge English: B2 : First Certificate ( FCE) Reading
Difficulty level: Upper Intermediate
What is the FCE Reading test like?
The test has three sections and takes 60 minutes:
- Part 1 – text with 8 multiple choice questions.
- Part 2 – text with 7 sentences missing.
- Part 3 – multiple matching, 15 questions.
Score 2 points for each question in parts 1 & 2
Score 1 point for each question in part 3
How to prepare for the FCE Reading test
- Read widely. The texts used in the FCE reading can be: newspaper and magazine articles, reports, fiction, advertisements, correspondence, informational material (brochures, guides, etc.)
- Read the instructions carefully before you start
- Read all the text before you answer any questions
Categories: Exam Info