B2 | Writing – FCE
3 Jan 2014 Place Of Learning 0
Cambridge English: First Certificate ( FCE) Writing
What is the FCE Writing test like?
The test has two sections and takes about 80 minutes:
- Part 1 – write a letter or email
- Part 2 – write one of 4 questions: an article, an essay, a letter, a report, a review, a story
Each part has the same number of marks
How to prepare for the FCE Writing test
- Choose a question that you are interested in. You will write better if you know the subject.
- Read the instructions carefully before you start. Make notes. You must include all the points in the instructions
- Make a plan before you start writing. Decide what information to put in each paragraph
- Think about who you are writing to and use an appropriate style of language
- Try to use a range of complex language
Categories: Exam Info